Rates and Policies
Swan Cottage, Swan at Stonehearth and Swan’s Nest are equipped with most everything you will need for a relaxing getaway. Bring your suitcase and groceries and you are set for the perfect visit.
“I just wanted you to know what a GREAT time Bear and I had at Swan Cottage last week. It is such a cozy, homey place that I can’t wait to visit again!!” – Paula, Traverse City
$1045 per week (peak season) plus 11% lodging taxes; $750 per week (off-season) plus lodging taxes
$189-225 per night (2 night min. off-season) plus 11% lodging taxes
There are occasions when a shorter stay during peak season may be available. Contact me directly for availability.
Security and Pet Deposit required*
Cottage Booking and Cancellation Policy
50% deposit due at time of booking; balance at check-in
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid major credit card.
- For comfort and safety, smoking is not permitted in either cottage.
- Pets are permitted in Swan Cottage with prior approval by cottage owner. A $100 pet deposit is required.
- Maximum four persons overnight in Swan cottage.
- Maximum three persons overnight in Swan at Stonehearth.
- Maximum number of guests per cottage except where approved by cottage owner. Additional charges will apply. Only registered guests are allowed to remain overnight.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or loss incurred in the cottage, furnishings, accessories or outside grounds. Damage or loss will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Cancellations made up to 60 days prior to your arrival will result in a full refund of your deposit, less a $150 administrative fee. Cancellations made in less than 60 days of your arrival will result in a forfeiture of your deposit unless the cottage can be re-booked for the same dates, then only the $150 administrative fee will be charged.
- Guest is responsible for full reservation. There is no discount for shortened stays.
- Check-in time: 4 pm. Check-out time: 11 am